Choose one of the most highly respected valuing firms in Australia.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. Who is AVG? 2. What areas does AVG cover? 3. Does AVG cover any other regional centres? 4. What is AVG’s Service Level Agreement (SLA)? 5. What is the Valuation Ordering Process? 6. Is it possible to discuss any matters after a valuation has been submitted? 7. What should I provide when I order a valuation? 8. Am I able to check the status of a report 9. Who does AVG do work for ? 10. What is AVG’s quality control? 11. What types of properties can AVG value?
1. Who is AVG Valuers?
AVG Valuers is the trading name for Australian Valuers Group which is an organisation that was originally established in 1993 to undertake independent valuations on behalf of individuals, businesses and governments throughout Australia. It is based in Sydney and has one of the finest records of all valuation companies in Australia. It is respected by its piers and its services are widely utilised throughout NSW and Australia.
2. What areas does AVG cover?
The Sydney Metropolitan Area, Blue Mountains to Lithgow, Liverpool to Southern Highlands, Cronulla to Wollongong and Gosford to Newcastle/Hunter.
3. Does AVG cover any other areas?
Yes, other parts of NSW and Australia can be serviced on request.
4. What is AVG’s Service Level Agreement (SLA)?
▪ Confirmation notice of receipt actioned within 1 hour ▪ Valuation Request actioned within 1 hour ▪ Daily status reports and/or delay notice ▪ 48 hour turn around time on residential properties (subject to access and documentation) ▪ 5 business days turn around time on commercial properties (subject to access and documentation)
5. What is the Valuation Ordering Process?
▪ Initiate Valuation Request via: ▪ Web: www.avgvaluers.com.au ▪ E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ▪ Fax: (02) 9957 4449 ▪ Confirmation of receipt as per SLA ▪ Request actioned as per SLA ▪ Status report and delay notice sent as per SLA ▪ Valuations submitted as per SLA
6. Is it possible to discuss any matters after a valuation has been submitted?
Yes, a valuer is available to discuss any matters by sending a written and/or e-mail query to email@example.com
7. What should I provide when I order a valuation?
▪ Council rates notice ▪ Strata Plan / Strata Levy Notice (optional) ▪ Land Valuation Notice (optional) ▪ Copy of Contract (optional)
▪ What the property is? E.g. factory, office, shop, etc. ▪ Owner occupied or tenanted (must obtain full tenancy agreement if tenanted). ▪ Outgoings, e.g. council rates, water, strata levies (optional). ▪ Full strata plan if strata titled (optional). ▪ Certificate of Title (optional).
8. Am I able to check the status of a report?
Yes, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a reply within 1 hour of your request (during business hours)
9. Who does AVG do work for?
Please call our office for a list of some of our major banking clients
10. What is AVG’s quality control?
Unlike many of its competitors, AVG does not hire sub-contractors. AVG has found through experience that it is better to have full time staff that are dedicated to the company and work exclusively for their employer.
Once a report is completed, the QA Manager is given the reports to check. There is no exception to this rule; all the valuations regardless of value are checked prior to sending. All reports are completed in accordance with the API standards and any special requests by the client.
11. What types of properties can AVG value?
▪ Residential ▪ Commercial ▪ Industrial ▪ Retail ▪ Development Sites ▪ Specialised Premises including; hotels, motels, child care centres, service stations, schools and nursing homes ▪ Easements and Rights of Carriageway ▪ Rent reviews on retail and commercial premises